Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30

It's a beautiful day.  Yesterday was too.  I don't care that it was 87 degrees.  I will take hot temperatures over cold any day!!  I'm not happy that the temperature is going to get down into the 40's later this week, but I know it will only be for a day. 

Yesterday Andy and I went to pick up gravel for his wood oven project. 

He also had cement supplies delivered from Home Depot.  I went mushroom hunting on our back acreage with Skeeter and Itzel.  I got off the trail and was lost for a little while, but I made my way back using my orienteering skills learned in the Boy Scouts.  AND I found an area with morel mushrooms!  There were only a couple but it encouraged me to keep looking, knowing that they are present in the area and the conditions under the cedar trees is condusive to the fungi. 

No comments: