Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT

Here is a test, to see if anyone if reading this blog.

I am looking for a new job, that will allow me a little flexibility and no weekend work. I'd take fulltime or parttime during the week. When I was hired at the bank, I didn't have to work on Saturday, but management has changed. So with the B&B business picking up a little, I need to be home on Saturday mornings to prepare breakfast. Weekdays aren't a problem, as Andy is home and with advance preparation he can handle weekday guests by himself, and we rarely have weekday guests right now. If anyone knows of a secretarial or administrative position in the Blaine County or Kingfisher, Thomas, Fay, or Canton area, please let me know.

ALSO - fyi -- we have a Facebook page for Chaparral Retreat. I am not in the habit of checking it regularly yet, but hope people will check it out and that will encourage me to check it more often. I am eager to hear from everyone . . . .

No comments: