Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SPRING IS HERE, finally! The temperatures are in the 40's in the morning and high 70's and even 80 during the day. But with the warm weather also comes windy weather. This Sunday is Easter and that means planting time -- the almanac says to plant at Easter, whether the holiday falls early or late. We plan on planting the fruit trees and raking leaves off the gardens this Saturday. And if I have time, get some tomatoes and peppers planted in the garden.

I AM READY FOR FRIENDS TO COME VISIT! This is the best time of year for Oklahoma, weatherwise. Not too cold and not too hot. Wildflowers are starting to bloom. I even have a bluebonnet blooming in my yard! The Texas bedroom is ready for a guest and I would love to have input from guests so that we can make future visits here as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.

No comments: