Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BIG birthday!

Many who read this may think I'm silly, making a big deal out of a birthday.  If you knew the whole story you wouldn't think it so silly.  After a rough childhood, I met my knight in shining armor (Andy), and we successfully raised two great children to adulthood.  Since moving to Watonga OK, I've survived a heart attack, a stroke, a seizure disorder, harassment by employers, back-stabbing, and I'm still here to continue the fight.  I am blessed with a loving family, and many friends and acquaintances. I am blessed to have a little piece of paradise at the Chaparral Retreat where I can work the gardens and meet new people all the time.  Two things I know in my heart -- Watonga is where I'm supposed to be; and God has a plan for me even if I don't know what that is. I am just following a path and trying to stay on the right path.  So, here I am at a big milestone and I'm going to celebrate this life, gosh darn it. 
 

  OK, enough of that.  Andy continues to work on the Oven.  The cooking oven is actually finished, but he is now putting on a rock facing. 
 

 
I continue to work on finding just the right pizza dough recipe.  The hope is to be able to produce an edible pizza by the end of the month.  We may be calling local friends who are willing to be guinea pigs to come over and eat pizza -- I don't think I can eat that much pizza over the next month!! 
 

No comments: